NEW Brady Artist Update

• New Brady Artist/Client Update

To begin, we’d like to start by officially welcoming the following drummers to the extended Brady family:

Glenn Abbott – Machine Gun Fellatio
    Sola Akingbola – Jamiroquai
    Travis Barker – Blink 182
    Charlie Benante – Anthrax
    Nikolaj Bjerre – Lamb
    John Blackwell – Prince
    Gulli Briem – Bjork, Mezzoforte
    Brendan Buckley - Shakira
    Dave Buckner – Papa Roach
    Jason Cooper – The Cure
    Matt Chamberlain - Sessions
    Will Champion – Coldplay
    Mike Chiplin – Lostprophets
    Jay Dee Daugherty – Patti Smith, The Church
    Scott Frassetto - Moby
    Chris Frazier – Steve Vai
    Erez Ginat – Wil Seabrook Band
    Marvin Hammett (Slam G) – Britney Spears
    Gerald Heyward – Mary J. Blige
    Will Hunt – Tommy Lee
    Claus Larson - Briskeby
    Thomas Lang – Geri Halliwell, Sessions
    Herman Matthews III – Kenny Loggins, Tower of Power
    Roy Mayorga – Soulfly
    Derrick McKenzie - Jamiroquai
    Scott Mercado – Candlebox
    Al Pahanish – Powerman 5000
    Olly Peacock - Gomez
    Brad Pemberton – Ryan Adams Band
    Scott Phillips - Creed
    Morgan Rose - Sevendust
    Hamish Rosser – The Vines
    Ty Smith - Guttermouth
    Matt Taul - Tantric
    John Tempesta – Rob Zombie
    Greg Upchurch – Puddle Of Mudd
    Jon Wysocki - Staind

The Vines are currently recording in the very isolated Catskill Mountains in New York. Hamish Rosser is breaking in another new Brady block snare for this promising release.

Morgan Rose is holed up in an Atlanta studio as Sevendust complete recording the final tracks for their new album.

Coldplay’s Will Champion will be featuring his Brady snare drums on the band’s new Live DVD, which is being shot in Sydney, Australia in July.

U2 will be hitting the studio again shortly to record material for a new album. Larry Mullen and boys have been on a leisurely break since the group’s performance at the Academy Awards in March (with Larry’s 12†x 7†Jarrah Block snare to boot!).

Soulfly recently completed their US tour, which saw drummer Roy Mayorga’s new Brady piccolo snare endure some serious punishment. Roy will be taking over the producer’s chair next month to record a new project titled Ankla.

In Nashville, Matt Taul laid down tracks for Tantric’s soon-to-be-released new album with some tasty 12†& 14†Brady snares.

Congratulations to Jon Wysocki of Staind & Abe Cunningham of Deftones – both bands’ albums debuted on May 20 on the Billboard charts at #1 & #2 respectively.

Dave Buckner & Co are currently writing material in preparation for Papa Roach’s 3rd album.

For all you Aussie drummers, both John Tempesta (Rob Zombie, Testament) & John Blackwell (Prince) will be heading to Australia in June to conduct individual workshops. Make sure you catch 'em!

Glenn Abbott has spent the last 12 months continuously on the road slamming out beats on his new Turtleback/Jarrah Brady drumkit with Machine Gun Fellatio. The band will hit the studio soon before launching a UK tour later in the year.

And finally - keep a look out for the new artist recording page soon to be added to the official Brady website.

Best Wishes to you all!

Kelly Brady
    Artist Relations Coordinator
    kelly@bradydrums.com

Official Brady Drum Company Website

• Tim
    haste eigentlich nix besseres zu tun, als nachzusehen, wo das logo herkommt? :D hihi....puppylove...holste dir nen hund oder n brady? ;)

per i tuoi larghi occhi, per i tuoi larghi occhi chiari...

• Also ich würde mal sagen das Teil ist ziemlich alt weil Travis Barker schon seit 2000 in der Brady Artist Liste steht, er spielt aber ständig Orange County 14x6 Vented Snare.
    War bestimmt damals für seine Skaband den Aquabats (halt da spielte er ja da schon gar nicht mehr)
    der hat ne 12x7

• TillXtreme: die Liste ist hauptsächlich eine Kundenliste, also alle diese Drummer haben etwas bei Brady gekauft (mehr oder weniger).
    Im Studio wird gerne auf was anderes zurückgegriffen.

Ich hätte auch so gern ein Hobby...

• Hello to everyone. My name is Kelly Brady, I handle Artist Relations for Brady Drums, which is a position I have held since 1997.

Regarding the question of authenticity of the logo on my last message - it's legit. As I'm usually based in Los Angeles, I keep a transfer file for online graphics, drafts, and other tidbits both myself and the offices in Australia may need.

It has been some time since Brady had posted an official welcome update so needless to say, we had a lot to catch up on, and included some of our slighter older clients than we had not officially acknowledged yet. I thought this might be of interest to some of our fellow drummers.

PS. Tim: In case you don't remember - I remember you. We worked together at the Frankfurt Musikmesse in 1999 when Brady shared a booth with Velez. :))

Should anyone have any questions on our drums, please do not hesitate to contact me on kelly@bradydrums.com . I'd be happy to help.

Best Wishes,

Kelly Brady
    Artist Relations Coordinator
    Brady Drum Company
    kelly@bradydrums.com

• kelly

yes...i can remember. we were talking about boris' dogs and all the difficulties with getting them to australia... ;)

regarding your post: so far we got it done to have no ads and also kept the board free of commercial stuff. pls. respect that fact and don't spam the board with that kind of press releases. i mean, if you wake up someday having the feeling to make a special price for the board-members, feel free to do it! ;)

regards
    tim

• Nice to have you here Kelly! Maybe you could discuss with us some tricky topics?! We are allways interested in hot news and, of cause, in your opinion.

Cya,

Blues

P.S.: The idea with special prices for us is not so bad Tim! :D

---------------------------------------------

Meine Einkaufstouren & Restaurierungen: Anmeldung • Instagram Ick freu mir über jeden neuen Abonnenten. :)

• "We would like to welcome the following artists to the extended Brady family:

Chris Cester – Jet
    Jonathan Davis – Korn
    Keith Harris – Black Eyed Peas
    Chris Hornbrook – Poison The Well
    Zach Lind – Jimmy Eat World
    Ash Sood – Sarah McLachlan
    Bill Wysaske – Michael Buble
    Gomezz - Reamonn "

• einige drummer endorsen zwar drums einer bestimmten marke, holen sich aber zum beispiel als snare ein brady-produkt dazu, weil brady snares einfach legendär gut klingen, da sind sich fast alle fachleute einig. larry mullen von u2 spielt zum beispiel auch yamaha drums, aber als snare eine jarrah ply von brady.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!