Force 3000 Tomhalter Odyssee

• huhu.
    hab bei ebay nen tomhalter verkauft, allerdings stand in der auktion. dass ich nur innerhalb DE & Österreich versende. Es bot ein Franzose... Thierry kann kein englisch und läßt alles von einem sehr sinnfernen dictionary übersetzen. Hier nun die korrespondenz der letzten paar tage, zu letzt bin ich zu dem schluss gekommen, antworten nützt nichts, weil er es sowieso nicht versteht.

tbon41 09.04.05 um 15:09:30 MESZ

you me sendings the part that I you paid board, and one speaks about it more.......

tbon41 09.04.05 um 15:07:50 MESZ

Voici le résultat de votre traduction :

salut manuel,
    or one is? I board still not of proof
    of sendings of the cheque or the parcel.... it would be desirable that problem is resolus as quickly
    as possible, thank you

tbon41 08.04.05 um 07:10:29 MESZ

Voici le résultat de votre traduction :

the principle of the mandate: I make a cheque has my
    post office, which boxes it; then the French post office transfer the money has the German post office;
    who then thus pays you......,il is necessary that you me sendings the cheque, or that you me sendings
    the object; ok?

tbon41 08.04.05 um 07:02:53 MESZ

is the cheque already to withdraw from my account. can you tell me the name of the emmetor of the
    cheque which you received? I think that it is the German post office.

tbon41 08.04.05 um 06:58:21 MESZ

hello, I only ask you to return the cheque, since you do not want to me not sent the object. it is
    not complicated....

manueltooohell 07.04.05 um 22:49:50 MESZ

i dont understand what you mean with your last postings at 17:22, but i did read your messages and
    tell you once again:
    I WILL NOT CASH IN THE CHEQUE, YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WILL NOT BE CHARGED.
    and i
    agreed to ship the item to austria & germany, so you were not supposed to bid on it as a french ebay
    user.

greetings,
    manuel

tbon41 07.04.05 um 17:22:49 MESZ

in addition the port is included in the amount of the mandate, therefore that you it sendings in China
    or in Japan coute nothing... now I taken to you to agree to send to me the part like agreed at the
    time of the sale on ebay;merci

tbon41 07.04.05 um 16:32:58 MESZ

you apparement did not read my preceding messages... I you board sent a mandate, the amount of the
    mandate was already withdrawn from my account banquaire to be able payer;c' is to you the guiding
    principle of the mandate... now I require of you to return the money to me or to send the part to me.

manueltooohell 07.04.05 um 15:01:46 MESZ

i will NOT cash in the cheque, so your bankaccount wont be charged.
    if i dont cash in, i dont receive
    money from you and do not have to send you the tom holder.

next time, look at the countries, that
    are allowed to bid.
    greetings, manuel

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!