Drum & backline verleih

• Hi Folks,

Maybe you didn´t know but backliner.ch is the pro one stop shop for all things drums , we are DW endorsee centre but you don´t have to be a pro player to get a great service .

We are near St Gallen just over the swiss border and we provide backlines for many well known bands on tour in Europe and also many concerts , clubs nd venues from Munich to Vienna.

As a pro drum tech myself with many years of experience I can offer you probly the best advice on purchase , tuning technique or restoration this side of the Rhine.....

Wnat to know more , you can email me simonperks@backliner.ch or yes give me a call +41 79 595 7504

Simon

Backline -where it all begins

• Xian , Bobby is not the only backline company in this world and things change , He has had a monoply for way way too long & we made our deal over a year ago , if you go to the DW website you will find our company too.

We have provided DW drums for Pink Floyd and David Gilmour just to name a few....

We are not the same as swiss cheese , we have a different attitude , we are young dymnamic & very motivated

http://www.dwdrums.com/faq/backlineIntl.htm

If you go here and look at the switzerland entry you will find us top of the list.

Yes of course you can get a kit from us

Simon

• Dear Drummerforum , we are a backline service located near St Gallen on the Bodensee. We offer a wide range of custom parts , lugs , strainers , hoops , snares , VSS shells , cadillac bags , hardware .

Custom builds , bearing edges , re cuts & printed heads , drum coverings , wood dyes and builders tools.

General builders advice , workshops and tooling.

We are a DW endorser centre .

Slingerland restoration , Ludwig , Gretsch -Paiste cymbals -

Mail . drumforge@backliner.ch or call Simon on +41 76 296 5300

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!