Benny Greb - Grebfruit (Drum Cover)

• Aber so:

http://youtu.be/1q_mqaBVdRQ

Respekt für die Leistung...

Hans

"Wenn es eine Schwelle gäbe, die ausdrückt ob man Jazz mag oder nicht, und die Schwelle ist sagen wir mal bei 6%, dann müsste ich sagen, ich mag keinen Jazz. Eigentlich bin ich mir sicher, es gibt nichts schlimmeres als Jazz, zumindest schlecht gespielter. Ich glaube nur 4% vom Jazz sind wirklich gut, aber diese 4% sind so gut das kann ich nicht in Worten ausdrücken." - Benny Greb, auf den Sonor Days 2010

• Prima. Daß das richtig gut ist, weißt Du selbst.
    Darum hier ein bißchen Meckern auf hohem Niveau.

Wenn Du beim Gitarrensolo (ab ~ 1:30) aufs Ride
    gehst, verliert der Groove etwas an Kompaktheit.
    Die Sache wird mir da etwas zu diffus und Dein Spiel
    wirkt nicht mehr so stringent.

Ab und zu sind die Backbeats zu nachlässig gespielt.
    Sie kommen ein mir zu ungewollt daher. Mehr
    Nageln, bitte.

Im Solo am Ende fehlt mir ein bißchen der
    Spannungsbogen. Das darf auch ruhig eine
    Spur plakativer sein.

Insgesamt finde ich das Ding richtig gut und groovy.
    Viel Spaß & Erfolg weiterhin.

fwdrums

nontoxic: kurze lange CD-Pause

• Hi Balázs,

firstens - well done and my respect for the video!
    Try to use more tomtoms within the fills and breaks and play the cymbals harder!
    The maingroove works fine - but the fills and solo parts are to flat and uninspired...
    for example - play the song one time completly only on tomtoms and a second time only on cymbals
    and than mix it up...
    Try to play harder with more emotions... imho you play to soft ^^

this is constructive criticism! Keep it up :D

Regards,
    Wolfram

• Hey! :)

First of all tnx for your comments!
    I know what you're talking about, and I agree with you and fwdrums too! :)
    This video and also my drumming could be better... :thumbup:
    ...But is not easy to learn and practice as much as it needs when you have just a couple of hours in a week
    to play the drums. ;(
    The main thing is that I really love to play the drums, and nowadays I recorded some covers
    just because I started to use michrophones and I also wanted to test my new phone which I use to record the video. (first HD 8o )
    Anyway tnx again, and I hope next to my mistakes you like this video! :D
    All the best for u!
    Balázs

• bitte löschen

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von drumboxx ()

• Chapeau!

But honestly: with your abilities, why did you invest so much time and energy in COVERING a song?

Zitat von "Omar Rodriguez-Lopez"

Konzeptalbum? Wie kann etwas, das ein gigantisches Projekt ist und ein ganzes Jahr deines Lebens beansprucht, nicht irgendeinem Konzept folgen? Prog? Wie kann innovative und fortschreitende Musik nicht progressiv klingen? Als ich den Begriff „Emo“ das erste Mal hörte, war meine Reaktion ähnlich. Wie kann etwas so Persönliches und Herzerreißendes wie die eigene Musik nicht emotional sein?

• Thank you guys, I'm wondering how many views are coming from this site! :)

ChiliGonzales: I'm honest If I say that I don't invest so much time and energy in covering songs.
    I used to put one or two of my favourite songs in the player at the end of a practice or just after
    some hours of playing and I like to record these just why not..?! :)
    This time I had to play the track 4-5 times before I got this version but for instance I played the Shpongle
    Ineffable Mystery song once. ...and the other thing is I never learn the full drum part of any song, I like
    to enjoy the music and play those fills I'd like to.. :)

• Hi!

Where did you get the song without the drums?
    Do you think it could be possible, that you could send me this version of the song! :)

Thx!
    Edit: Oh, by the way, great cover! :)

Greetings,
    Fabian

• Hey! This is the original track with drums but I looped the first bar of the drum solo till the end because there is just one hit. (snare on one)
    That was the only change I made.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!