• -

"you fail me as love's greatest war/ that was never worth/ you were never worth fighting for/ dying living dying living dying everyday/ living dying living dying living everyday/ you think you are a poet/ in your eyes you are a star/ who lives through a fantasy of rising above/ you think you're a victim/ but you live as a drunk/ that has never sacrificed that has never loved/ [...] this world doesn't fight you, you fight yourself/ thinking we fail you you fail yourself" converge - you fail me

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von die_everyday ()

• :)
    "diesmal habe nicht ich getrommelt, trotzdem möcht ich euch gerne unsere aufnahmen vorstellen (trommler auch nicht zu verachten!! Ian Paice )". Jetzt könnte ich auch einen Link zu Deep Purple einstellen.
    Ich bin ja nur ein kleines Licht, und die Combo spielt sauber und fürs Ohr klasse melodischen Punk oder wie das auch immer heute heißt, aber wäre es nicht sinnvoller Songs mit Deiner Beteiligung einzustellen? Wenn Du schon dazugehörst wollen wir Dich auch hören.
    Nett gemeint :)
    Christian

• -

"you fail me as love's greatest war/ that was never worth/ you were never worth fighting for/ dying living dying living dying everyday/ living dying living dying living everyday/ you think you are a poet/ in your eyes you are a star/ who lives through a fantasy of rising above/ you think you're a victim/ but you live as a drunk/ that has never sacrificed that has never loved/ [...] this world doesn't fight you, you fight yourself/ thinking we fail you you fail yourself" converge - you fail me

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von die_everyday ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!