New Master Class with Phil Maturano

• Hello everyone I just wanted to let you know I am doing a private master class in the Köln Area on Sunday - January 27th. at 5 pm ( thats 17:00)

Here is a description of the event.

This is a concept for master classes that I have run very successfully here in the states. It is Limited to 15 people per event. We concentrate on YOUR playing by your heavy participation in the event. You will play to tracks, read charts, be asked questions about your technique and playing concepts by me and other participants in the class. Then I will analyze and give you feedback on all areas where more work can be done. I am providing all curriculum and the class lasts 4 hours. There will be breaks of course. Everyone will participate, that's why it's limited to 15 people.

If you are interested in participating please email me at

phil@philmaturano.com

The cost is 50 Euros for the day and you will receive material and play alongs for you to take with you. I hope to see you there and wish you all the best.
    Phil M.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!