Beiträge von SoWhat

8o=)

wer die mukke nicht kennt:

http://shop.relapse.com/dbmedi…rophagist%20-%20Seven.mp3

http://shop.relapse.com/dbmedi…gist%20-%20Stabwound3.mp3

Wenn das stimmt - wovon ich eigentlich ausgehe - dann kann ich nur sagen : geil.

Schöne neue Welt ...vor 15 Jahren hätten die Jungs von BDM nie im Leben von Blastphemer Existenz erfahren - heute sehen sie ihn bei YouTube und nehmen Kontakt auf ....und die Geschichte kommts ins Rollen.Faszinierend.

Zitat

Original von KickSomeAZZ

Metal: Dave McClain (Machine Head), um es mit den Worten von Gitarrist Demmel auszudrücken: Perry Strickland (Violence) had the hands and the fills, while Mark Hernandez (Violence, Torque and Technocracy) had the meter and the consistency. Dave has it all, the complete drumming package. Amazing ideas, writes riffs and just plain looks cool! I look at his kit and can't imagine how he hits those things. His kicks are a mile apart, his toms practically flat. He's a frickin' freak!

Chris Kontos steckt den McClain 3 Mal in die Tasche - nicht nur ,dass er auf Platten effektiver und interessanter getrommelt hat - er konnte seine Drum Tracks auch live darbieten ohne alles zu simplifizieren , wie es der Herr McClain leider tut(tun muss... pro-tools-geschädigt. ).

Zitat

Original von BlasTphemeR
    Insgesamt jetzt 8-9 Jahre. Bin nach all den Jahren immer tiefer in die Metalschiene geraten und ich denke ich bin noch nicht ganz da, wo ich genau hin will. Mein Stil zeugt noch keine pure Aggression und Brutalität. Ist mir noch zu warm, finde ich.

Glaubst du den Mist ?Zu Warm?Im Kopp?

http://www.faz.net/s/RubE219BC…Tpl~Ecommon~Scontent.html

....ich traute meinen augen nicht.ist zwar nicht alle richtig was drin steht aber ...so what.

"I didn't know if you people knew this. But, If you burn both Viginti Tres followed by Wings for marie .. Then, play that track as one with 10,000 days as another track and play both at the same time, Both Wings for Marie AND 10,000 days sync ! It is incredible ! It is like an 8 piece band but it all FLOWS ! It flows like one song.. It is the most unique and incredible thing I have ever heard in my life.. BadA$$ ! The vocals, drums, the guitar riffs, everything flows ! Both songs get heavy at the same point at 9 minutes and 14 seconds in, it is magical ! This band synched tracks !

They synched them in testament to Maynard's mother passing to sound like an 8 piece band.. The vocals wisp back and forth almost like a conversation during the sync.. It's UNREAL !

Tool meant these tracks to synch.. If you look at the track times, "10,000 days" is 11 mins and 13 seconds long.. When you add the track times of "Viginti Tres" and "Wings for Marie" it adds up to 11:13 as well.. Look at the album cover ! There are 3 faces with one in the front.. This SICK band meant for all three tracks to play as one song for the self-title track "10,000 days" . Freaky !!

By the way, "Viginti Tres" means the number 23 in Latin . 23 is the number of synchronicity . And nothing is more synchronous than hearing the tracks mixed as I described .. Everything Tool writes is for a reason. These aren't merely interludes and fillers this band puts between songs. All their tracks have a meaning and there's a reason why they are there .. They are truly a one of a kind band like no other.

I recommend using a surround sound system for this.. Play 10,000 days in the rear and viginti treS + Wings for Marie in the front.. It's much better than headphones with listening each tune in one ear.. Because you have a fade with headphones.. Ever notice sometimes the bass guitar (or the effects) will only play in one ear with headphones ? And you may have to adjust the bars and volume.. But once you set it right, the sync is undeniable and it is a pure treat .. Well this is what I mean . It must be heard with a surround system . About two minutes in there will be sounds swingin around your head..It is so cosmic and trippy. When it gets heavy at 9 minutes and 14 seconds in, Both songs get heavy at the same point and it sounds like a cohesive 8 piece band. It's crazy ! I havent stopped listening to this musical feast for 3 days now.. This band is SICK SICK SICK !!"