GESTOHLEN in der Niederlanden: N&C bassdrum, DW snare mit wood hoops etc.

• First of all, since I'm Dutch and my German isn't too good, I've to type this in English. I'm sorry.
    I can read German pretty good though, so feel free to answer in your own language.

Here it goes:

Yesterday, somebody broke into my car and stole the things I left in there (stupid me). The stuff that they took is:

-22x20 Noble and Cooley bass drum, in sparkle green. Serie number CD-0733-10. One of the bassdrumspurs is pretty loose.
    Batter head: clear Remo PS3, Reso head: Black PS3 with the N&C logo sticker. Also a silver 5" O-ring in the redo head.

-13x5 maple DW snare, with ST-drum woodhoops. Color is also maple (transparent coating I guess).

-10x5,5 Mapex Black Panter snare (the metallic/black one).

-Tons of hardware:
    Tama Iron Cobra levergilde hihat stand
    Pearl Eliminator pedal
    TAMA 1st chair with the saddle seat (4 legged and without the back support)
    Gibraltar 4606 snare stand, double braced
    DW 5000 series boom stand. Attached were an TAMA cymbal stand (the multi clamp/boomarm combo) and a multi clamp with L-rod.
    Pearl 1000 series boomstand with multi clamp and L-rod attached
    Pearl CH2000 boomarm attached to a TAMA double tomholder stand

I made flyers with these specs and close-up pictures and spread it through the whole Netherlands.
    But chances are these thieves might have crossed the border.

Any help would great be appreciated and awarded.

Ways of helping me would be:

-(temporarily, I you'd like) become friends on facebook so you can share my facebook status. It already got over 400 shares in 1 day in the Netherlands
    and I hope it somehow helps tracking my beloved drumming gear. My account is http://www.facebook.com/willem4130,
    -giving names/mail addresses of German music stores or drumstores to which I can send the flyer,
    -names/mail addresses of Pawn shops/2nd hand shops,
    -anything that matches the above description that you'll see come by on Ebay and related sites (I'm not sure what other sites are used in Germany).

Any form of help or information is greatly appreciated!
    Again, sorry I can't write German :(

When I figure out how, I will add some photo's of the gear in this post.

Thanks! :thumbup:

• Thanks for the replies, my fellow drum players!

I simply can't deny that it wasn't very smart to left this gear in the car, although overall the neighborhood I live in is a pretty good one. While not an excuse, I didn't feel to pull get all of my gear out off the car since I had to wake up early for work the day after and just returned after a good rehearsal pretty late in the evening. Stupid mistake, reflecting afterwards.... But I was just trying to get my hours of sleep to wake up bright and shiny at work. Apparently, I put a little too much faith in mankind's reasonability and 'Anstand', if that's the right German description. Stupid mistake, now I really regret it. I simply cannot deny I have been a little "faul" that night. You can certainly "Schuld" me that, that night.

Thanks for the links guys! They're really helpful. Really appreciate any kind of support! Again,Thanks mates!

I recon that chances are small getting my stuff back, but trying never hurts I guess. I'm simply tired of people stealing stuff. Especially since a year ago my cymbal bag got stolen (from my house, and although I got some money back via insurance, the personal loss is never really settled - and financially it didn't). It consisted of Over 7 Zildjian cymbals/hihats (A and K customs). Probably taken by people who didn't realize what (personal) value they got in their hands...Never heard of it again, unfortunately.

Even when I don't get my stuff back, I really appreciate everybody's effort. I'm just getting sick and tired of people enriching themselves through taking another mens' stuff. Drumming gear or not, these guys need to be punished.

Again, great thanks for your replies! Really appreciate it!

• I don't think that schulding you will help ;)

People here often check classifieds, and they seem to function best visually. So you might want to post some pictures of your missing drums here.

-
    Gesendet von meinen Babyphone mit Papatalk

• They told me: in live there doesn't exists any coincidence.

I know it is not believebele and maybe I am wrong to wright it here, but... maybe... I do not know... maybe.. this cymbal case is yours?? Cologne is not so far from Netherlands... an if the case they stolen was in the last year, when you have time trie to contact the lost property office of Cologne or contact the threadstarter of this:
    Beckentasche mit Inhalt gefunden

Good luck

Scheisse ist mein Englisch scheisse :D

• Thanks for noticing! I noticed it myself yesterday so I send the topic starter an e-mail with the description of the cymbals that were stolen. No reply yet, unfortunately.
    Fingers crossed. Would be freaking awesome if it happens to be my cymbalbag! :)

• I do not cross only my fingers but my hole ass!!!! To be stolen (in my live it happened 3 times) or even only lost things is a sh.t feeling...

ALL THE BEST!!!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!